Do other items from that repository get downloaded ok?

On 5/3/06, Charles Harvey III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll try doing the "mvn install:install-file".  I've never actually done
that
before.  I had just been dropping jars into place.  Sounds cool.

But that still doesn't explain why maven just stops when a .pom file is
missing.

Charlie

http://192.168.195.9/maven2/acegisecurity/acegi-security/1.0.0-RC2/acegi-security-1.0.0-RC2.pom