I have a colleague with a problem running a JUnit test.  It works in
Eclipse, but not with Maven.

Basically, he uses a class that needs to load a native library.  The
location of a directory to look for this native .so object is
specified with java.library.path.

Initially, this value was not being set correctly because you must
specify it using <systemProperties>, not <argLine>.  We fixed that,
and now a debug output indicates that
System.getProperty("java.library.path") does return correctly. However, the error indicating that the native library could not be
found persists.  Any ideas on where else to look or tips on
troubleshooting?

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com