I did an update and everything works fine now. The new plugin is great.
Thanks.

Has there been any work on Mevenide/IntelliJ for Maven2 yet ? Would you need
help on that ?

2006/5/2, Sebastien Arbogast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I did what you suggested and I got a problem with another dependency:

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-repo

rting-api/2.0/maven-reporting-api-2.0.jar

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Error transferring file
  org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-api:jar:2.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  central ( http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
  apache.snapshots (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  snapshots ( http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2)
Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-idea-plugin:maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2-SN
APSHOT
        2) org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-testing-harness:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:2.0
        4) org.apache.maven.reporting:maven-reporting-api:jar:2.0

Caused by I/O exception: Connection timed out: connect

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 24 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue May 02 17:28:14 CEST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 5M/18M
[INFO]