We have been using CruiseControl for awhile now, with a number of projects
running on M1. We are happy with it - happy enough that we will not be
evaluating Continuum. When we switch to M2 (we're working on converting an
ant project) we will continue using CC. The latest version of CC supports
M2.

--
Daniel Siegmann
FJA-US, Inc.