Hi,

If the version in the pom is specified using a property such as
${env.version} the install plugin is installing the pom in the
repository without expanding this property. Hence the pom that gets
installed into the repository has a version of ${env.version} which is a
totally bogus version. This, to me, appears to be a bug in the install
plugin; am I missing something. Everything else in the build cycle seems
to work just fine doing it this way, just not the install of the pom
into the repository. I don't want to have to hardcode my version info
into my parent pom and all child poms everytime I change the build
version, which for us is every build.

Thanks for any help on this

Jpl