Well, then I'd suggest just manually removing the project dependency &
setting the repository dependency.

Alternatively, you can try to add "target/generate-sources" as a
source folder in the XSD project.  It's not perfect, in that there
will be a lot of errors shown about not being able to resolve
something, but you can then refer to the XMLBeans classes elsewhere. That's what I'm doing now, since I have some extra classes inside my
xmlbeans project.

-Stephen

On 5/5/06, Wilfred Springer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Stephen,

> Wilfred, I think you just need to run mvn install on the xmlbeans
> project, and then run eclipse:eclipse on only the subproject so that
> it uses the dependency in your local repository, instead of the
> Eclipse project.

The problem with that approach is that all of the other dependencies
will also be turned into dependencies to jar files in M2_REPO, which is
not what I want. (I have many more modules as siblings of
'project-client'.)

> -Stephen
>
> On 5/5/06, Domsch, Christian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Wilfred,
> >
> > Yes I had the same problem and I think I have a working solution. The key
is, that I wrote an additional plugin, that would generate a jar containing the
generated sources and classes from xmlbeans. My normal project now includes this
project.

> > The process is like this:
> >
> > The normal XMLBeans Plugin generates ist sources and classes and puts them
to a defined location. My plugin picks up thoses resources at the same location and
builds the jar and installes it into the local repository. For this, my plugin runs
in the process-resources phase.

> > Now the project insode eclipse can resolve anything it needs, with one
downside that you have to run the lifecycle one time outside eclipse for the initial
generation of this jar.