From: Edwin Punzalan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:20 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Where to find reference documentation for parameter Types?

Dave,

I'll tell you what I know... to others, if i'm wrong, please correct
me.  ^_^

Native parameters are common-sense, so I won't describe them anymore.

For collection types, like List, removing the s at the parameter name
would be filling the collection. For example:

<files>
  <file/>
  <file/>
</files>

Also, in your example, the Artifact object is the parameter "type".
When a parameter is of type "Object" (or subclasses it), then it can
accept sub parameters equivalent to its field names (i'm not sure though
if the fields have to have a setter method).  And the same is true if
the sub-parameter is still an object. Like so:

<house>
  <door>
    <color>white</color>
  </door>