I think you'll have to install the patch Aaron submitted until a new release
of the archetype plugin. Voting for the issue should help ;)

On 5/8/06, bryan hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So is it possible to have an archetype create multiple
java source directories (mainly packages)? I want to
have an archetype that creates an
org.mycompany.App.java class and the archetype also
create an org.mycompany.service.AppService.java.

I know that you can have multiple directories created
with the resources like the webapp directories, but
the way the packageName gets applied it doesn't seem
to work for .java files.