On 5/9/06, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This was discussed a few months ago on this list. And at the time, no
one came up with a way to suppress ONLY the xml output.

So my response now will be the same as then: Submit a JIRA enhancement
request so a Maven dev can add this feature, or hack the plugin code
to add such an option and contribute it back.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSUREFIRE-106
Will try and contribute a fix.  We had done an ugly hack for maven
1.1.  Just checked the plugin code and its now java instead of jelly.

Regards,
Vinod.