Hi,

On 5/11/06, Douglas WF Acheson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay, now I am more confused :-).  I have been trying run the goal site
for a few days with no luck.  I believe I have tried all the suggestions
that have been provided (thanks to everyone).

  I have the latest plugins, got this by using the -U option and added
the snapshot repository to my pom.  But, I am still getting the same
NPE.  It seems there are arguments that need to be provided to use site
(or one of its dependencies), but I do not know where to find this out
this information.

Whatever snapshots you are using in your project, please download the
sources and for each of them, do an 'mvn install'.  This should take
care of the NPE, IMO.  I was having a similar problem and it went away
when I compiled and installed the snapshot jars myself.

Regards,
Vinod.