Thanx,

I just knew it had to be something silly.
Setting up the environment earlier I had some problems with connecting with
the svn server. I had tried an explicit port number in the url, which didn't
help but was kept there (and not shown by Eclipse...).

Looking at the .svn/entries cleared that up, so now it is working ok!

Jos