You can take a look at http://prefuse.sf.net
It accepts xml graph formats as input and is pure java

An example http://people.apache.org/~carlos/grafo/graphview.html

On 5/12/06, jerome lacoste <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have a very small bit of code as part of the smc:smcreport mojo [1]
> > that I use to convert .dot files into .png. The code [2] wraps a call
> > to graphviz and works on Linux and Windows.
> >
> > We could try to move this into a reusable jar.
> >
> > Let me know what you think.
> >
> > Jerome
> >
> > [1] http://mojo.codehaus.org/smc-maven-plugin/
>
> Which repo does net.sf.smc live in?
>

> Missing:
> 1) net.sf.smc:smc:jar:4.3

Yes. smc is not yet in ibiblio.

It is stored inside the plugin until we get a new version official
from the smc author.

https://svn.mojo.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/smc-maven-plugin/temp/

Jerome

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.