Hi,

I use the dependency-maven-plugin to copy a dll that is needed for my unit
tests. I got it working for "mvn install" by using this configuration:

   <build>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
               <artifactId>dependency-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <id>copy</id>
                       <phase>process-test-resources</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>copy</goal>
                       </goals>
                       <configuration>
                           <artifactItems>
                               <artifactItem>
                                   <groupId>com.mycomp.utils</groupId>
                                   <artifactId>utils-os</artifactId>
                                   <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                                   <type>dll</type>
                                   <outputDirectory>${project.directory
}</outputDirectory>
                                   <destFileName>utils-os.dll
</destFileName>
                               </artifactItem>
                           </artifactItems>
                       </configuration>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </build>

This copies the dll into the root directory of the project and that makes
the tests run fine. However, when I do "mvn site", the tests do not run
anymore. Is surefire using a different working directory when used via the
'site' goal?

regards,

Wim