Hendrik Busch wrote:
Hi!

http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia/1.0-alpha-8/doxia-1.0-alpha-8.pom

 > [...]
Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.maven.doxia:doxia for project: null:doxia-site-renderer:jar:1.0-alpha-8

Codehaus.org is currently down, so Maven can't resolve this dependency. You can try to compile and install this dependency by hand:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/tags/doxia-1.0-alpha-8

mvn install

Assuming you don't run in any other unresolvable dependencies, this might work for you.

Ah, I didn't realise that it was still down... Bugger, this is really
screwing with my work.  I will try and compile it by hand, thanks for
the link.

Cheers,

--
Bob Arnott