Kevin, I'm not sure what has happened, but we continue to get the same error

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error getting reports fr
om the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin': Unable to find the m
ojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:2.0-beta-5:run' in the plugin 'o
rg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin'
       at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getReports(Defaul
tLifecycleExecutor.java:689)

[snip}

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mortbay/jetty/handler/NotFoundHan
dler
       at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2328)
       at org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newIn
stance(JavaComponentFactory.java:44)
       ... 26 more

My mvn site was working properly as of early last week, but now it's
broken.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Brian

[INFO] Error getting reports from the plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-sit
e-plugin': Unable to find the mojo
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:2
.0-beta-5:run' in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin'
org/mortbay/jetty/handler/NotFoundHandler
[INFO]