From: Franz Fehringer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:22 AM
To: Maven Users List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Maven2 versus JAXB

Thanks.
The 1.1 option has the slight problem that the referenced poms also
still reference the 1.0.2 version, for example
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/repository/com.sun.xml.bind/poms/jaxb-
impl-2.0.pom
has
<dependency> <groupId>javax.xml.bind</groupId>
But for the moment i am stuck with nonworking https proxy support (only
http works for me; i wrote another mail about this).

Greetings

Franz

Alexandre Poitras schrieb:
> On 5/17/06, Franz Fehringer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Now i get (legacy reenabled)
>>
>> D:\projekte\Maven2\iso-app>mvn -U install
>> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
>> [INFO]
---

>> [INFO] Building Maven Quick Start Archetype
>> [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
>> [INFO]
---

>> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:
>> checking for updates from central
>> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin: checking
>> for updates from central
>> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin: checking
>> for updates from central
>> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin: checking for
>> updates from central
>> [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin: checking
>> for updates from central
>> [INFO] artifact com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2:maven-jaxb-plugin: checking for
>> updates from central
>> Downloading:

https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/jaxb/poms/activation-
1.0.2.pom

>> [INFO]
>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>> [INFO]
>> [INFO] Error building POM (may not be this project's POM).
>> Same with mvn -U compile.
>> There is no

https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/jaxb/poms/activation-
1.0.2.pom