The problem has been solved on the dev list, Ole was specifying a
runtime scope instead of relying on the default one (compiling)

On 5/18/06, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Perhaps try mvn -o for offline mode? Since problem just started
recently, maybe it is related to the various repos being down etc?

Wayne

On 5/17/06, Ole Ersoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> Thanks for the tips.  It's not just myfaces that are
> not resolving, but any dependency.  I've tried it with
> other dependencies and maven says it can't find the
> packages.
>
> The strange thing is that it was working fine before,
> and this only started happening a yesterday.
>
> Thanks for trying though.
>
> Cheers,
> - Ole
>
> --- Stefan Hübner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > make sure to check this out:
> >
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-coping-with-sun-jars.html
> >
> > cheers,
> > Stefan
> >
> > 2006/5/18, Stefan Hübner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > > Bruno,

> > able to

> > compiler

/home/ole/workspaces/current/UIShowOneComponent/src/main/java/TestComponent.java:[1,29]