I have just tried a simple new project (with no parent).
Did a mvn deploy on this.

Then set up a new simple jar project and declared a dependency to above.

But again the newly deploy snapshots don't get downloaded (not after
the initial download)

Are snapshots working for anyone ?

On 18/05/06, Jörg Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Pete,

Pete wrote on Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:51 AM:

> Jorg,
>
> Are you thinking that this has regressed then ?
>
> As I've successfully used maven 2.0.0 and 2.0.1 with deploying
> 1.0-SNAPSHOTS successfully ?

Can't say, we started serious work with 2.0.4.

- Jörg

[snip]