On 18/05/06, Alexandre Poitras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't think it's possible at the moment but I would really see a
<filtering> section as a nice feature to have. This way you could tell
 the release plugin that you are ok with this dependency  being a
snapshot. ­ I just filled a JIRA issue on this :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-111

Cheers for raising the issue - I was just wondering whether it was a
reasonable request before adding it to JIRA.

Mark