Any update on this?  I'm getting a similar problem with filtered
webapp resources not expanding ${project.xxx} properties.

Cheers,

Mark

On 17/05/06, Kris Nuttycombe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there a reason why the common functionality can't be factored out of
the resources plugin so that there isn't code duplication between war
and resources? I hate to see copy-and-paste coding in a situation like this.

Kris