not sure how frequently it is updated.

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      "Hycel Taylor"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Maven Users List"
<users@maven.apache.org>
                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Are all
codehaus.org sites down
                      05/19/2006 04:54

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Maven Users

                      List"

I ran into this problem two days ago when I tried to go to
www.codehause.org.  When I tried it then, I received the following
message:

"We are currently experiencing disk problems with beaver.codehaus.org.
The problem is being looked at by our service provider ... "