Mike,

I think Its todo with content types.

This link should help

http://www.nabble.com/Relative+to+content-type%2C+Is+their+convention+for+the+file+in+the+repository--t1640083.html#a4442372

When you have gotten it working maybe you could tell me what you did, hehe
:)

Ben

On 5/21/06, Mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ben, thanks for responding.  Your answer helps, but doesn't address my
real problem.

Here's what I did....put my repository in public_html on my local box.
(Apache automatically exposes the contents of public_html.)  I added a
repository tag in pom.xml that  points at the repository in
public_html.  When I ran Maven it found the repository, but complained
that it could not find a file with an extension of "pom".

So, Maven can find the repository, but it is not finding what it needs.

Mike