I think you need to put the xml files in src/main/resorces in the same
package structure. then maven will pull them in for you.

Ben

On 5/23/06, rebels_mascot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How do I include other files in a jar besides the class files? When I use mvn
install it will create jars for all my sub projects with the class files but
doesn't include the xml files I have in the packages.

I checked out maven-jar-plugin but couldn't see anything to change so I can
included xml files.

Thanks,
Brian