You can do the same on windows:

mvn clean test > output.log 2>&1

regards,

Wim

2006/5/23, John Casey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

if you're on *nix, and you want to ensure that you see any severe errors
in
your logfile, you should also add '2>&1' to that command line. Usually,
I'm
casually watching my builds, but want to have the option to go back and
sift
through it, so I use this:

mvn clean test 2>&1 | tee output.log

Cheers,