Thanks, shen kai.

I have tried maven-resources-plugin, but nothing happened.

I create a web project with mvn. And the project's structure looks like the
following:

my-app
|-- pom.xml
`-- src
   |-- main
     |   |-- webapp
   |   |   `-- WEB-INFO
   |   `-- resources
   |       `-- META-INF
   |           |-- application.properties
   |           `-- application_zh_CN.properties

If I run mvn war:war,the application_zh_CN.properties will be packaged
into my-app.war. However, Chinese words are in the
application_zh_CN.properties file, and  can not be displayed correctly
before be natvie2ascii.

I want when I run mvn war:war, the maven natives the
application_zh_CN.properties file first, then package it into war.

Is there any way to do that?  Please advise, Thanks.