                   <include>META-INF/**</include>
               </includes>
               <!-- exclude the com folder from src-->
               <excludes>
                   <exclude>com</exclude>
               </excludes>

Thanks
Gautham Pamu

On 5/25/06, Leo L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!
When i packaging my ejb or my components which is a .jar, Maven put all
together, .class and sources. What can i do to packaging only compiled
classes and not the sources *.java????
Here is my pom.xml configuration snippet:

<build>
     <sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
     <outputDirectory>target/classes</outputDirectory>
     <resources>
       <resource>
         <directory>src</directory>
       </resource>