Hi, I had a test mojo plugin which I tried to attach it to the compile phase
of the lifecycle. I did all these following the guide at this link:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-java-plugin-development.html

So, I was able to run the command "mvn compile" - I can see the sample
hello:sayhi plugin got executed at compile phase. However, I am wondering if
there is a way to trigger the compile by simply typing "mvn hello:sayhi" so
that one day I can rename the goal from hello:sayhi to "cristal:build" to
have my project compiled, instead of typing "mvn compile".

Basically this is what we had in maven1 but maven2 doesn't seem to do it.

Thanks for any tips on this.