On 2006-05-26 11:08:28 -0400, Roland Asmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Try adding the antrun-plugin in your modules in the <plugins>-section. You can ommit the configuration, since you already have that (I presume) in your parent POM in the <pluginManagement>-section...

I have many modules that I want to run this... so to keep with the DRY principle (don't repeat yourself); I'll keep it in the parent in /project/build/plugins

Not sure about where this is written (if it is at all), but it should work like this...

PluginManagement is sort of a definition for plugins, which MUST be explicitly activated (if not pre-defined in the
build lifecycle) by adding them in the POM.

If that is so then how is xdoclet being activated despite it only being mentioned in pluginManagement?

Hope this helped,

Roland