Do you have 2 build definitions on your project?

Emmanuel

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
Hi all,
Thanks for the responses. I actually avoid using "refresh" to keep this from happening - I instead, as you mentioned, click the Show Proejcts link to get an update on the status. However, this isn't my problem.
   Even from a freshly setup continuum project, if I click on the "Build Now" icon,
continuum builds 2 builds, one after the other.   For this example, I'm simply running
"java:compile" (I'm using M1.1-beta2), and in the first build, it prepares the
filesystem, and compiles the files (takes in total 10 seconds).  The second build right after that
only takes 2 seconds to complete, since no changes have taken place, so it essentially does nothing.

Looking at the console output for Continuum, there seems to be 2 "enqueings" of the project from the moment I hit the build now button. I do nothing from the time I press the button until the console stops generating output.
   Any thoughts for this?

Thanks,
Josh