Hi,

I am trying to build my project with maven 2 using the
plexus-eclipse-compiler. Here is the abstract of my pom.xml

        <configuration>
          <compilerId>eclipse</compilerId>
          <source>1.5</source>
          <target>1.5</target>
        </configuration>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
            <artifactId>plexus-compiler-eclipse</artifactId>
            <version>1.5.1</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
      </plugin>

As a result I get only that classes compiled, who don't have any warning
like "The local variable obj is never read".

My Question, is there an option I can enable to get the compiler working
like in eclipse?

Regards
Reinhard