On Wed, 31 May 2006, Mike Perham wrote:

you're not running 'mvn -N site' by any chance? do the sites for the
modules get generated? Do the modules define the correct parent version in
the <parent> section?

try ${modules} instead of <menu ref="modules"/> and see if that works -
might be a bug, although it should work.

-- kenney

> I have the following in my site.xml:
>
>       <menu ref="parent"/>
>       <menu ref="modules"/>
>       <menu ref="reports"/>
>
> When the site is generated, I see the parent and I see the reports but I
> do not see the child modules list.  The associated POM does have a
> <modules> list and each entry in that module list has the associated POM
> as its parent.
>
> So what do I need to do to get the child modules to show up?

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com
GPG public key: http://www.gods.nl/~forge/kenneyw.key