http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/javax/xml/ has the same issue; http://repo.mergere.com/maven2/javax/xml/ seems being mirrored from it (or vice versa).
I'll try to file a JIRA tomorrow.

Franz

Wayne Fay schrieb:
This is the Maven Users list. There's a very good reason your first
message was ignored -- we have no control over this kind of stuff.
This is like getting on an Eclipse mail list to complain about
spelling errors on the IBM.com website.

Contact Mergere directly if you have problems with their repo. (If
your issue was with the Central repo, I'd tell you to file a JIRA
under MEV.)

Wayne