We are definitly working on this. We'll get the repo from java.net
synced to ibiblio for all maven users, but right now there is an
outage in the machine we used to do the syncs so it requires extra
time.

On 6/1/06, Kohsuke Kawaguchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Franz Fehringer wrote:
> Franz Fehringer schrieb:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Now that the JAXB 2.0 release from Sun is out, would it be possible to
>> update
>> http://repo.mergere.com/maven2/javax/xml/
>> accordingly?

Sorry, but we don't own this repository, they do. So you have to ask
them, not us.

Notice that as I wrote somewhere, all JAXB jars are already available
from java.net maven repository.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Sun Microsystems                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.