Mojos are for maven 2 only.
Some links :
http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-java-plugin-development.html
http://maven.apache.org/articles.html

Arnaud

On 6/1/06, Pauquette, Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have several jelly scripts that I need convert to Mojos.

I am attempting to migrate from maven 1.0.2 to at least maven 1.1b3 with
the eventual goal of getting to maven 2.0+.

I looked through the documentation at the maven web site and I found
this statement.

Replace scripts with Mojos

The new plugin architecture does not specify a specific language
implementation, so Jelly scripts and other such artifacts should be
re-usable with wrappers.

It is recommended that you look into moving to Mojos.

I have written a very simple Mojo in the past.

Does anyone have any experience with doing something similar?

Are there any articles on how to do this?