It will be done, sure. I think around end of June.

On 6/2/06, Sebastien Arbogast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I started reading the new Maven2 book, I noticed quite a few
mistakes here and there and I tried to mark them in the PDF in order
to report them later... until I noticed that the Errata section on
Mergere's site was already quite complete. My question is, do you plan
to release an updated version of the book with errata corrected?
Because reading the book on a screen is already not very comfortable,
but reading it in parallel with the errata page can be a real pain.

--
Sébastien Arbogast

The Epseelon Project : http://www.epseelon.net
Blog : http://sebastien-arbogast.epseelon.net