Hello

I'm currenlty trying to package hibernate from cvs.

Adding the cvs url and doing mvn scm:checkout works fine.

I get
target/checkout/
  src
  lib
Now I'm unsure what to do with the content of lib.
If there are other maven packages I should add a dependency to that one.
Eg what to do with javaassist from jboss is used to create new classes
at in package org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.javassist.JavassistLazyInitializer.java

Should I create a new maven package for this in case I'll need it again?
Or should I (how?) simply tell maven to include this jar file the way
the compiled class files are added?

Marc Weber