From: Paul Spencer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 10:29 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: [M2] Snapshots deployed to server not being found

Ben,
I have seen the same behavior.  Although I have not had time to
determine what is
the root cause, I think it may the IDE, Eclipse in my case, locking the
dependency
in the local repository and Maven not complaining when it can not
replace the file.  Again
I have not had time to verify this, it is just a hunch.

Paul Spencer