the problem is not because of commons-fileupload. I tried other
artifact and I get the same result.
may be , it s really a problem of right of access to repository. I 'll
seek in this direction

2006/6/6, Tom Joad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I can browse my maven-proxy with any internet browser.
I use maven-proxy snapshot version(the first one) .
Tom