From: Martin Goldhahn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:44 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: package classes of a WAR as jar with war-plugin

Hi!
The maven-plugin copies the classes of a project to WEN-INF\classes. Is
there a way to tell the plugin to rather package the class files in a
jar and then put them in the WEB-INF\lib folder.

The background for this is: I have another project that uses the WAR as
a dependency. All jar files are included in this project but not the
class files, which are the ones I'm really interested in.

Martin