Thanks! Do you want me to file a jira to include this into the site
documentation?

regards,

Wim

2006/6/8, Allan Ramirez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

configure the plugin to something like this
<build>
<plugins>
   <plugin>
       <artifactId>maven-changes-plugin</artifactId>
       <configuration>
         <xmlPath>src/site/changes/changes.xml</xmlPath>
       </configuration>
   </plugin>
</plugins>
</build>