Hello Alexandre

I tried to convert an example from the xfire distribution to an wtp project.
I used the following commands:

mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse

But this command doesn't to the trick at all for me. I used the following
pom.xml in the xfire example.
If you can see any faults please tell me.

Cheers Christian

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.xfire.examples</groupId>
  <artifactId>xfire.demo.book</artifactId>
  <name>Book Example</name>
  <version>1.1</version>
  <inceptionYear>2004</inceptionYear>

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.xfire</groupId>
      <artifactId>xfire-spring</artifactId>
      <version>1.1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
      <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
      <version>2.3</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <warSourceDirectory>${basedir}/src/webapp</warSourceDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <wtpversion >1.0</wtpversion >
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
    <sourceDirectory>src/main</sourceDirectory>
    <testSourceDirectory>src/test</testSourceDirectory>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>src/main</directory>
        <includes>