To: <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 1:53 PM
Subject: Errors in adding cruisecontrol plugin

Hi,
Can anyone kindly tell me how to integrate cruise control with maven2 ?

I have added the following in the <plugin> section under <reporting> in
POM.xml

  <plugin>
     <artifactId>maven-cruisecontrol-plugin</artifactId>
  </plugin>

It's throwing an exception telling that it can't find the plugin.
"The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-cruisecontrol-plugin' does not
exist ..."

But if I check at
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/net/sourceforge/cruisecontrol/cruisecontrol/ I
can see two versions of the plugin available.

Kindly advise

Many Thanks

Shinjan