Roland is right. You can bind your plugin to the test-compile phase, and your plugin will run LAST during the test-compile phase. So it would look like your running the plugin after the other test-compile plugins yet its before the test phase.

^_^

Roland Asmann wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Every plugin you 'attach' to a certain phase, gets run AFTER the default
plugins for that phase are run.
If you want multiple plugins to run, the order of defining them is the order in
which they run (respecting
the default as the very first to run).
In your case, I suggest you attach your plugin to the 'test-compile'-phase,
since you already said
yourself you want it to run AFTER compiling, but BEFORE testing...

And forget about writing your own plugins, just stick with antrun, it'll do the
trick for you!

Roland