Hello,
i have done a sample project that uses EJB3 and maven..
i have sent it to many people... what id' like woul dbe to find a public
place where i can put it so i don't need to send it privately to anyone

i will mail the code to you privately.... it uses embeddable-alpha--5...
i have anohter app (that uses seam) that has been tested using
embeddable-alpha6..

i didnt arrive at alpha-7 / 8 (i didnt even know that they were around), pls
let me
know which version you would like..
app is a small multi-project that uses ejbs & web to build an .ear

hth
marco