That directory gets created automatically...you don't have to create it
manually. Try to run "mvn install" command and see whether .m2 directory gets
created or not

Regards,
Janhavi Phirke
Accenture - Mumbai Delivery Center,
Direct Dial: +91-22-6600 7046
AIM: janhaviphirke

________________________________

Disclaimer
"This e-mail and any attachments to it (in part or in whole the
"Communication") are confidential, may constitute inside information and are
for the use only of the addressee. The Communication is the property of
Accenture and its affiliates and may contain copyright material or intellectual
property of Accenture and/or any of its related entities or of third parties.
If you are not the intended recipient of the Communication or have received the
Communication in error, please notify the sender or Accenture immediately,
return the Communication (in entirety) and delete the Communication (in
entirety and copies included) from your records and systems. Unauthorized use,
disclosure or copying of this Communication or any part thereof is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in the Communication are
those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of
Accenture and its affiliates. Accenture does not guarantee the integrity of the
Communication, or that it is free from errors, viruses or interference."