De : shinjan sen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 9 juin 2006 15:01
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: Errors in adding jcoverage plugin

Hi
Thanks a lot for your mail. I tried the same by giving blank values but
it didn't work out. I have pasted the POM.xml here for your reference :

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.sapient.app</groupId>
  <artifactId>my-app</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>Maven</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org/maven2</url>
  <inceptionYear>2001</inceptionYear>
  <scm>
    <connection/>
    <developerConnection/>
    <tag/>
    <url/>
  </scm>

  <distributionManagement>
    <site>
      <id>website</id>
      <url>scp://webhost.company.com/www/website</url>
    </site>
  </distributionManagement>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <locales>en,fr</locales>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
  <reporting>
 <plugins>
     <plugin>
                  <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
              </plugin>
     <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
       </plugin>
    <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-clover-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
   <plugin>
      <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
   <plugin>
      <groupId>jcoverage</groupId>
      <artifactId>jcoverage</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.5</version>
      </plugin>
 </plugins>
  </reporting>
</project>

In the current form I get  null pointer exception at adPlugin() method.
If I change the groupid and artifactid to
<artifactId>maven-jcoverage-plugin</artifactId>
I get a message that the plugin cannot be found.

 I have not used scm before and from the guide it seems the format of
the scm is scm:<scm_provider><delimiter><provider_specific_part> . I am
not very sure what values to give in this case as I don't have the
scm_provider values.

Kindly advise.

Many Thanks

Shinjan

On 6/9/06, Thorsten Heit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this
message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender
and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of
this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations
contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et
destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés.
Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur
et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou
divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce
message, sont interdites.