Since this weekend I have a strange error in my build project and I did not
change any configuration.I have a multi project setup, until Friday
everthing was fine.
I use the antrun plugin only in my web application with the following
configuration. The error occurs only when I do a mvn install in the root
project. If I change directly in the web-app module the mvn install works
fine.
I tried to set the antrun plugin version to <version>1.1</version> but the
stacktrace remains the same - it stills refers to the 1.0 version. Completly
redownloading all plugins did not help either.
Has someone a idea what went wrong and what I can do to find the cause.
Thanks
Andreas
                        <plugin>

                                <executions>
                                        <execution>

<phase>process-resources</phase>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>run</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                                <configuration>
                                                        <tasks>
extension=".tld"

destdir="${pom.basedir}/target/${pom.build.finalName}"

style="${pom.basedir}/tags/tags2tld.xsl"

basedir="${pom.basedir}/src/main/webapp">

<include name="**/*-tags.xml">

</include>
                                                        </tasks>
                                                </configuration>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                                <dependencies>
                                        <dependency>
                                                <groupId>ant</groupId>

<artifactId>ant-trax</artifactId>
                                                <version>1.6.5</version>
                                        </dependency>
                                        <dependency>
                                                <groupId>ant</groupId>

<artifactId>ant-xslp</artifactId>
                                                <version>1.6.5</version>
                                        </dependency>
                                        <dependency>
                                                <groupId>ant</groupId>

<artifactId>ant-xalan2</artifactId>
                                                <version>1.6.1</version>
                                        </dependency>
                                        <dependency>
                                                <groupId>ant</groupId>

<artifactId>ant-xalan1</artifactId>
                                                <version>1.6.5</version>
                                        </dependency>
                                </dependencies>
                        </plugin>

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.0:run': Unable to find the
mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-pl
ugin:1.0:run' in the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin'
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojoorg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.0
:run.
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in
the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.0:run': Unable to find t
he mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.0:run' in the plugin
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin'
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLife
cycleExecutor.java:538)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:454)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFail
ures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycle
Executor.java:140)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
        at
)
        at
.java:25)
        at
        at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManagerException: Unable to find
the mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.0:run' in the
plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:ma
ven-antrun-plugin'
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(DefaultPlugin
Manager.java:533)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManage
r.java:390)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLife
cycleExecutor.java:534)
        ... 16 more
Caused by:
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.plugin.Mo
joorg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.0:run.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.jav
a:323)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.jav
a:312)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.jav
a:440)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(DefaultPlugin
Manager.java:524)
        ... 18 more