After pointing pluginsrepository to codehaus, I did "mvn install" and
then "mvn findbugs:findbugs". But I am getting the following error:

>mvn findbugs:findbugs
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'findbugs'.
[INFO]
-
---
[INFO] Building Maven Quick Start Archetype
[INFO]    task-segment: [findbugs:findbugs]
[INFO]
-
---
[INFO] Preparing findbugs:findbugs
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [findbugs:findbugs]
[INFO]   No threshold provided, using default threshold.
Jaws uses plugin: \C:\Documents and
Settings\janhavi.phirke\.m2\repository\findb
ugs\coreplugin\0.9.3\coreplugin-0.9.3.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] org/jaxen/JaxenException
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jaxen/JaxenException
        at
org.dom4j.DocumentFactory.createXPath(DocumentFactory.java:230)
        at
org.dom4j.tree.AbstractNode.createXPath(AbstractNode.java:207)
        at org.dom4j.tree.AbstractNode.valueOf(AbstractNode.java:189)
        at edu.umd.cs.findbugs.PluginLoader.init(PluginLoader.java:125)
        at edu.umd.cs.findbugs.PluginLoader.<init>(PluginLoader.java:88)
        at
edu.umd.cs.findbugs.DetectorFactoryCollection.loadPlugins(DetectorFac
toryCollection.java:188)
        at
edu.umd.cs.findbugs.DetectorFactoryCollection.<init>(DetectorFactoryC
ollection.java:52)
        at
edu.umd.cs.findbugs.DetectorFactoryCollection.instance(DetectorFactor
yCollection.java:73)
        at
edu.umd.cs.findbugs.config.UserPreferences.enableAllDetectors(UserPre
ferences.java:314)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.findbugs.FindBugsMojo.initialiseFindBugs(FindBugsMo
jo.java:312)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.findbugs.FindBugsMojo.executeReport(FindBugsMojo.ja
va:254)
        at
org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReport.generate(AbstractMaven
Report.java:98)
        at
org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReport.execute(AbstractMavenR
eport.java:73)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:412)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandalone
Goal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:488)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:458)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

Regards,
Janhavi Phirke
Accenture - Mumbai Delivery Center,
Direct Dial: +91-22-6600 7046
AIM: janhaviphirke

________________________________

Disclaimer
"This e-mail and any attachments to it (in part or in whole the
"Communication") are confidential, may constitute inside information and
are for the use only of the addressee. The Communication is the property
of Accenture and its affiliates and may contain copyright material or
intellectual property of Accenture and/or any of its related entities or
of third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of the
Communication or have received the Communication in error, please notify
the sender or Accenture immediately, return the Communication (in
entirety) and delete the Communication (in entirety and copies included)
from your records and systems. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying
of this Communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the
individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Accenture
and its affiliates. Accenture does not guarantee the integrity of the
Communication, or that it is free from errors, viruses or interference."