There is one...
check it at cargo.codehaus.org

If you search for an example of use, the axistools archetype in the
mojo.codehaus.org sandbox's use it for testing.

Hope this helps.

Raphël

2006/6/12, Kenney Westerhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I believe there's nothing usable yet, but I could be wrong. In the mean
time you could use the maven-antrun-plugin to call the cactus ant tasks.
It's not ideal but it'll help you migrate.

You could also take a look at
http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-ant-plugin-development.html.

-- Kenney

> Hi,
>
> I have heard that Cactus plugin for Maven 2 is currently under
development.
> For us, it is the last peace of the puzzle for lossless migration from
> maven 1 to maven 2.
>
> Is there any alpha or beta version of maven 2 cactus plugin available?
>
> Thanks a lot for the great job you are doing!
> Vitaliy Shevchuk
>

> This message and any attachments (the "message") is
> intended solely for the addressees and is confidential.
> If you receive this message in error, please delete it and
> immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with
> its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole
> or partial, is prohibited except formal approval. The internet
> can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
> BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not
> therefore be liable for the message if modified.
>
>                 ---------------------------------------------
>
> Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le
> "message") sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses
> destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce
> message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir
> immediatement l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce
> message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion
> ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf
> autorisation expresse. L'internet ne permettant pas
> d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, BNP PARIBAS (et ses
> filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce
> message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie.

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com
GPG public key: http://www.gods.nl/~forge/kenneyw.key