Thanks a lot, but this was not the purpose of my question.

I want to know where I can find what became the property 'maven.test.reportsDirectory' that was defined by Maven 1 junit-report plugin.

J-F

Properties for plugins are defined within the configuration tag e.g

        <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>
               <configuration>
                   <rulesets>
                       <ruleset>/rulesets/basic.xml</ruleset>
                       <ruleset>/rulesets/controversial.xml</ruleset>
                   </rulesets>
                   <format>xml</format>
                   <linkXref>true</linkXref>
                   <sourceEncoding>utf-8</sourceEncoding>
                   <minimumTokens>100</minimumTokens>
               </configuration>
         </plugin>

the tag format for example is a key and its value is xml . This is how
properties are passed to plugins.

Hope that helps,
        Javed

I am migrating my build to Maven 2, and I face a little problem.

I passed the value of ${maven.test.reportsDirectory} to some of my
JUnit test cases as a system property 'testReportsDir'.

I have found the way to pass a system property to surefire plugin, but
I cannot find the equivalent of ${maven.test.reportsDirectory}.

Could someone tell me which property to use?

And to broaden the scope, I don't really understand if the concept of
plugins properties exists in M2.

Indeed, M1 plugins defined their properties. I don't see this in M2
plugins documentation.

Am I going the wrong way by trying to find the equivalent? Maybe
everything lies in the POM?

Cheers,

J-F